We love sharing clinic developments with our wonderful pet community, including the introduction of our new online booking software – EzyVet!
Our new software has been designed with the client and patient experience in mind, this is something that we believe is of the utmost importance.
If you haven’t booked an appointment online since the change, we’ve put together a quick ‘How-To’ guide to get you started…
- Click ‘Your first time logging in? Sign up here!’
- You’ll be taken to the Sign Up page to enter your details and create a password.
- If you’re a current client of the clinic, these details will match with the ones we have on record at the clinic – easy peasy!
- On the next page, enter your address, agree to the T&Cs, confirm you’re not a robot and then click ‘Sign Up.’
- You’ll be taken to your Dashboard. Here you can see your pets’ details, upcoming appointments and outstanding invoices. You can also add additional pets from this page.
- To book an appointment, you can either click the button in the top right corner or left menu bar.
- Follow the prompts to the calendar where you can select your preferred appointment date & time.
- Once you select your appointment time, you can then select which pet the appointment is for and add any extra notes you would like the clinic to know.
- After clicking ‘Confirm,’ your appointment will now display as an ‘Unconfirmed Appointment.’
- A message will be sent to the clinic, where a team member will click ‘Confirm.’
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after booking.
* Please regard this as confirmation of your appointment. Your Dashboard may take some time to update.